- What if I need help or assistance while staying in the villa?
- What do we need to bring?
- What is not included in the price?
- Do we need a car?
- Do I need to book whole weeks or can I book partial weeks?
- Can we have maid service?
- What is the maximum number of guests?
- What if I require additional accommodation?
- What about pets and smoking?
- How do we find Sunshine Villa on arrival?
- How do I pay for my reservation? / What forms of payment do you accept?
- Can I bring my own DVDs?
- Can I take electrical items from the UK?
- Is there a safe?
- Is there a computer and WiFi?
- Is there any picnic ware?
- Do I need to bring towels or bed linens?
- With Solar Power, does everything run with the same strength as regular electricity? Does the Solar Power affect the lighting or other energy in the house?
1. What if I need help or assistance while staying in the villa?
We have an excellent management company on call 24 hours a day in case of emergencies. The team will be on hand to help and advise you in all aspects of your stay.
2. What do we need to bring?
Just yourselves, your clothes (although not too many as the villa has a washer and dryer) and your personal items. If you plan to travel light, all toiletries can be bought cheaply at the local supermarket or pharmacy. Read more about the baby equipment provided in the villa for those traveling with infants or toddlers.
3. What is not included in the price?
Rates do not include:
- State and local occupancy and sales tax
- Cleaning fee
- OPTIONAL: Pool and spa heating
- OPTIONAL: Early check in – Subject to availability*, you can request an early check in beginning at 10 AM ET.
- OPTIONAL: Late check out – Subject to availability*, you can request a late check out ending at 4 PM ET.
- OPTIONAL: Gas BBQ grill rental
- OPTIONAL: “Breakfast” Welcome Pack of Groceries – Make your arrival a little easier and let us shop for all the basic grocery essentials to get your vacation started well. See list of what’s included in the “Breakfast” Welcome Pack.
See rate chart for current fees.
The only other extras are your flights, car hire or rental, travel insurance, theme park tickets and groceries. Please note: this property is self catering. Supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, soap etc are provided for your immediate use when you arrive only. You will need to purchase and supply your own for the duration of your vacation.
*Early check in and late check out will only be available for your reservation if there are no other guests arriving/departing on the same days as you.
4. Do we need a car?
Although not essential, it is advisable to hire or rent a car, as Sunshine Villa is situated 9 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort. However, for non-drivers taxis, Uber and Lyft are readily available.
5. Do I need to book whole weeks or can I book partIAL weeks?
You are welcome to book any duration over 4 nights. The cost will be calculated on a daily rate.
6. Can we have maid service?
Sunshine Villa will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart. However, a maid service or interim clean can be arranged on request for an additional charge, payable locally.
7. What is the maximum number of guests?
Sunshine Villa is recommended for and comfortably sleeps 8 guests.
8. What if I require additional accommodation?
Should you require additional accommodation for more than 8 guests, please contact us and we will be happy to direct you to another villa owner who has accommodation available within the same resort if possible.
9. What about pets and smoking?
For the comfort of all guests, pets and smoking are NOT permitted at Sunshine Villa.
10. How do we find Sunshine villa on arrival?
You will be sent driving directions to our villa 30 days before your arrival once you have paid the balance. You will be given a code to open the door which uses a keyless code-based system.
11. How do I pay for my reservation? / What forms of payment do you accept?
All rental rates are in US dollars. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club. We also accept payments via PayPal and checks sent by mail.
12. Can I bring my own BluRays or DVDs?
A Blu-Ray/DVD player is available in the living room. All entertainment equipment in Sunshine Villa is US format. You can also easily borrow a large selection of DVD’s and Wii games at the Glenbrook Resort Clubhouse free of charge with a refundable deposit.
13. Can I take electrical items from the UK?
Yes, but you will need an adapter as the sockets are 2 pinned as opposed to the 3 pinned sockets in the UK. Adapters are readily available to buy in the UK or in the US when you arrive.
14. Is there a safe?
Yes, there is a digital safe provided for your complimentary use. It is activated by a credit card swipe or by entering a 4-digit code of your choice. The safe is big enough to take most laptop computers.
15. Is there a computer and Wifi?
Sunshine Villa is equipped with high-speed broadband Internet with FREE WiFi access for use with your own laptop computers and mobile devices. There is a computer and printer available for your use in the Glenbrook Resort Clubhouse.
16. Is there any picnic ware?
Yes, there is a selection of picnic ware and ice packs provided for your complimentary use during your stay.
17. Do I need to bring towels or bed linens?
No, all towels, kitchen tea-towels and bed linen are provided. There are also 8 large beach / pool towels for your complimentary use during your stay, so you can save on packing!
18. with Solar Power, does everything run with the same Strengh as regular electricity? DOES THE SOLAR POWER AFFECT THE LIGHTING OR OTHER ENERGY IN THE HOUSE?
With solar power, there is lighting and power to the entire Villa 24/7 and everything runs with the same strength as regular electricity. You won’t even notice a difference – it should feel just like your power / lighting at home!
The Villa is connected to the energy grid so as the solar panels on the roof generate/create extra energy on sunny days, it “banks” it away to use at night or on darker days. Likewise, the energy grid serves as back-up so you’ll still have power even if there are several cloudy or darker days in a row – though we hope you get all sunny days during your Orlando vacation! ☀️
- Read the Villa Overview.
- Check out Guest Reviews to see what others have thought about their stay at Sunshine Villa.
- View the Photo Gallery.
- Book your stay with us.