Check the availability and rates for Sunshine Villa at Glenbrook Resort below. Then when you’re ready, you can start the booking process. A down payment is required to hold your desired dates.
To celebrate our new villa, we’re offering special introductory rates for all new bookings through August 31, 2019. The introductory rates are priced as shown above. Lock in your rate for any future stay before the price goes up in September!
PLUS when you book by the end of August, we’ll also pay your cleaning fee! This discount is automatically applied to all new bookings. No coupon code needed. This promotion may be combined with other offers and discounts.
$ Per Night
Low Season Rate
January, September, October, November, December (excluding holidays)
Mid Season Rate
February, March, April, May and June (excluding holidays)
High Season Rate
July and August (excluding holidays)
Christmas, New Year and Easter
All prices are in US Dollars.
Rates do not include:
- State and local occupancy and sales tax (11% of the rental rate)
- Cleaning fee ($100 per stay)
- Security deposit ($300 per stay) – the deposit will be refunded to you 14 days after your stay if no issues are found.
- OPTIONAL: Pool and spa heating ($25 per night)
- OPTIONAL: Early check in ($55 per stay)
- OPTIONAL: Late check out ($55 per stay)
- OPTIONAL: Gas BBQ grill rental ($50 per full or partial week) is available upon request – just ask for it in the Comments/Questions section of the booking form. NOTE: BBQs / grills cannot be used indoors, in the garage or in the pool cage area. They must be used outside the screened in pool area at a safe distance from the villa.
- OPTIONAL: “Breakfast” Welcome Pack of Groceries ($75 per stay) – Make your arrival a little easier and let us shop for all the basic grocery essentials to get your vacation started well. See list of what’s included in the “Breakfast” Welcome Pack.
What are the rates in my currency?
All payments for Sunshine Villa at Glenbrook Resort must be made in US dollars. However, we know that sometimes the best way to understand pricing is to see how it relates to your own currency. For your convenience, we’ve provided the following currency converter: