The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority. We recognize that the global pandemic we’re all experiencing is beyond anyone’s control and causing a lot of uncertainties about future travel plans. We want you to be able to book your vacation at Sunshine Villa with confidence knowing you’ll be treated the same way we’d want to be treated if we were in your shoes!
To help you book your vacation at Sunshine Villa with minimal risk and worry, we’ve enacted the following policies related to reservations impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), updated July 16, 2021:
Book your reservation with our worry free COVID-19 BOOKING POLICY to give you peace of mind:
- Easy Low-Cost Deposit: Lock in your desired dates on our calendar for only a 20% down payment! The rest of your balance won’t be due until 60 days before your arrival*.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: If you’re unable to travel due to issues related to COVID-19**, you can reschedule for any future dates available on our reservation calendar OR we will give you a full refund including your security deposit if you let us know at least 7 days before your arrival.
- Self Check-In and Keyless Entry: For your safety and convenience, we offer a self check-in process. You will be given a unique door code to enter into a keypad on the door lock upon your arrival and a phone number to call once you’re inside to let our team know you’ve arrived.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
what if someone in my group gets covid and I need to cancel my reservation?
If you are unable to travel due to issues caused by COVID-19**, you have the following options:
- Reschedule your vacation. You can choose any future dates that are available on our calendar. We’ll honor all the same pricing and discounts as your current reservation or if the seasonal rate per night is any less, we’ll give you the better of the rates.
- Cancel your reservation. If you booked direct through us and are unable to reschedule your vacation for future dates, we will refund you in full up to 7 days prior to arrival including your cleaning fee and security deposit. NOTE: If you booked through a third-party travel website such as Booking.com, Air BnB or HomeAway/Vrbo, your reservation may still be subject to their service fees and cancellation policies.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 cancellation policy or wish to change or cancel your reservation, please reach out to Carrie at [email protected].
where can i find out if it’s safe to travel to Florida?
Here are the official website that we’re following closely:
- Florida Health about COVID-19 – https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
- Florida Governor DeSantis’ website – https://www.flgov.com/covid-19/
- Walt Disney World – https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/travel-information/
*When IS MY BALANCE DUE?
For 2021 and 2022 bookings, your balance is due 60 days in advance when you book direct through our website. However if COVID continues to be a problem and if there’s any chance it may prevent you from being able to travel, then we will work with you to delay the final payment until 30 days before your arrival.
**What COVID-19 issues are covered by this policy?
COVID-19 related issues covered under this policy include, but are not limited to, illness in your family, cancelled flights, airline bankruptcies, Florida laws pertaining to short term vacation rentals and other travel restrictions.